Do you have the talent and ambition to work at the cutting edge of manufacturing, engineering and supply chain development for low-carbon power?
As the Nuclear AMRC develops and expands its capabilities across our facilities in Rotherham, Derby and Birchwood Park, we will continue to recruit a wide variety of engineers, researchers, industry experts and support staff with varying levels of experience and qualifications.
Vacancies at the Nuclear AMRC are advertised through the University of Sheffield jobs site, and listed below with direct links to the job descriptions. All applications must be submitted through the University site, unless offered through NuclearGraduates or other external initiative.
- University of Sheffield vice president and head of Advanced Manufacturing Group – competitive salary, ref UOS036156, closes 24 March.
- Integrated project team lead – grade 9, ref UOS036140, closes 12 February.
- Technical fellow, AI & machine learning – grade 8, ref UOS036142, closes 12 February.
- Technical fellow, NDE – grade 8, ref UOS035850, closes 31 January.
- Manufacturing engineer – grade 7, ref UOS036158, closes 26 February.
- Research engineer, machining – grade 6, ref UOS035849, closes 31 January.
- Research engineer, metrology – grade 6, ref UOS035851, closes 31 January.